Issues facing Breeders
£167 PER HEAD DIFFERENCE IN COST OF PRODUCTION BETWEEN TOP 1/3 AND BOTTOM 1/3
- Poor Breeding Decisions
- Poor Fertility Management
- Inefficient Record Keeping
Measurement, Analysis & Intervention = VALUE
Our system monitors:
- Dairy-level breeding management events and reporting for intensive and grazing farm systems. In-breeding controls and genetic merit evaluation. Ancestry tracking.
- UK dairy milk testing integration. Dairy farm automation equipment system integration.
- Dairy milk record analysis. UK and Northern Ireland government birth registrations integration.
- Maternal and paternal performance analysis.
This helps to:
- Reduced time to slaughter
- Increased Traceability
- Effective capacity planning
- Transparent supplier compliance
- Timely intervention
- Lower Cost of Production