Issues facing Growers / Finishers
OUT OF SPEC ANIMALS COST UK FARMERS £1M IN FEBRUARY 2016 VS FEBRUARY 2015
- Inefficient Record Keeping
- Extra time on farm
- Excessive cost of production
Measurement, Analysis & Intervention = VALUE
Our system assists with the monitoring and management of the following:
- UK Trading standards/Quality Assurance recording keeping.
- Animal performance recording and monitoring.
- Per animal gross profit calculator.
- Vet treatments including AMR monitoring.
- Smartphone app for manual data collection, animal information and reports.
- Android app for EID supported data collection integrating with stick reader and weigh heads.
- I-phone app for EID supported data collection integrating with stick reader and weigh heads (available December 2016).
- UK and Northern Ireland government movement registration.
- Republic of Ireland government movement registration (available December 2016).
- Cost of Production (available January 2017).
- Integration with Lely Automatic feeders (available January 2017).
- Field pasture management.
- Sales reporting to gross profit and carcass analysis.
- Weight growth analysis.
- Animal registration.
- Inventory review page.
- Online Grass Fed Affidavit generator.
- Simple data entry screen for hip height and weight recording.
- Sales performance reports.
This helps to:
- Reduce time to slaughter
- Increased traceability
- Effective capacity planning
- Transparent supplier compliance
- Timely intervention
- Lower cost of production